Ferrell Builders’ Supply Shipping & Return Policy
Ferrell Builders’ Supply Truck Delivery
Most locations in Ontario are serviced via our Platinum Ferrell Builders’ Supply Truck delivery service, which includes:
- We believe you should be saving your energy for actually installing the products you have purchased or possibly preparing for the big BBQ you are going to have to show off your new backyard. While you are doing that we can arrange the delivery of your products.We will safely load your products on our truck. We may need to use pallets underneath some products so that we can safely deliver them to you. A pallet charge of $20 will be charged and then refunded when returned back to Ferrell in good order with your original receipt. We do also offer the service to pick up the empty pallets when in your area.
- Lead times on deliveries will be noted on placement of order.
- Customers do not need to be home to receive orders.
- All deliveries are made to the nature strip/boulevard/curbside only. Specific delivery instructions can be made by the customer, in which event Ferrell will make every effort to accommodate these. It shall always be up to the discretion of the driver. If the driver determines that he can not safely off-load the goods due to obstacles and/or safety issues relating to the site, then the driver shall place the goods in a safe position. If this position does not suit the customer, the goods will be returned to the point of dispatch at the customers cost. It is the customers’ responsibility to provide a suitable and safe vehicular off loading access. Ferrell is not responsible for damage caused to sidewalks, curbs, or driveways. Our responsibilities end at the curb.
- You will be contacted prior to delivery as toÂ when you should expect your order to arrive.
- Transport costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- To delivery your product we offer All-terrain Forklift, boom crane truck or dump truck. In order to deliver your products on a forklift, we will require 3 Metres Wide & 4 Metres High Vehicle Access.
- Customers need to provide safe and adequate access to the site and shall pay for any loss or damage to any public or private property. If the driver has any issues relating to site safety, the driver will request the Customer to sign a disclaimer.
- Customers need to advise of any obstacles the truck driver may face (including, but not limited to one way access, dead end roads, overhead trees & wires, busy streets, grade of slope greater than 13 degrees or any other road restrictions).
- No deliveries shall be made through a neighbouring property, public or private, without the written permission of the property owner.
- Traffic control is required on a main or busy suburban road. It is the Customers’ responsibility to provide appropriate traffic control in accordance with statutory authorities. The Sellers’ driver shall at all times adhere to local, provincial, federal regulations.
- Any claims must be made within 24 hours of receipt of goods. Ferrell is not responsible for damage to sidewalks, curbs or driveways. Ferrell’s responsibility ends at the curb.
- Cancellation of Delivery
48 hours notice is required to cancel a scheduled delivery.
Cancellations after the 48 hour period will incur a $99 cancellation fee by the customer.
If you have any questions at all relating to delivery please contact us at Ferrell Builders Supply at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns of special orders are not possible. In many cases, orders are prepared as one-off jobs and once produced, cannot be returned for a refund of any type. Should you wish to return standard order goods, which we hold in stock, this will be at the customers cost. Goods must be supplied in their original unopened packaging and must be undamaged. On receipt, we will inspect and will refund using the original payment source. This will be the case dependent on the above terms being met. Refunds will be processed within 30 Days of goods being received. There is a 20% handling charge on all returned materials. All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.