$2,967.60 – $5,026.80 Each
The Arched Front Outdoor Fireplace is FireRock’s most popular outdoor model with a classic Tuscan-style arch front and straight back wall. Choosing the best outdoor fireplace can be tricky, but it mostly comes down to personal preference. The outdoor fireplace kits from FireRock allow for simple assembly of our prefabricated masonry fireplaces — which are every bit as classic and elegant as their scratch built counterparts, for a fraction of the cost.
The addition of an outdoor fireplace will improve your outdoor living space, increase your home’s value, and most of all, provide hours of enjoyment for your family and friends. This model provides an arch detail that can be veneered with man-made or sliced stone. This design feature is becoming more and more popular among homeowners for its classic look and warmth.
Our fireplace kits are easily assembled on-site thanks to their state-of-the-art design. 3x the strength! Our fireplaces last longer, have superior smoke draw efficiency, and offer maximum heat reflection. We manufacture 10 different styles of fireplaces in sizes ranging from 30” to 72”, with options for both indoors and outdoors.
- Comes in traditional sizes: 30”, 36”, 42”, and 48”
- Models are available in 60” and 72” openings with dual chimney systems
- Both angled and straight-back wall options
- ICC report issued and compliant with UL-127, ANSI Z21.60, wind load, and seismic testing
- Can be installed on a combustible floor using LiteRock installation method
- 1” clearance to combustibles around firebox unit and smoke chamber
- Can accommodate a FireRock masonry or UL 103 metal chimney system
- Pricing varies based on customizations and options
Ferrell is proud to be an authorized dealer of the following products